Are you looking at Starting A Business?
There are several financial programs and incentives offered on a local, county, and state level for new businesses or expanding businesses. We can help get you on the right path of where you need to go to start the application process for several of the following programs:
• TIF (Tax Increment Financing)
• Tax Abatement
• Howard County Revolving Loan Fund
• City of Cresco Revolving Loan Fund
• Howard County Board of Supervisors Revolving Loan Fund
• Million Dollar Loan Fund
• Cresco Industrial Development Corporation (CIDC) Revolving Loan Fund
• Upper Explorerland Revolving Loan Fund
• SBA (Small Business Association) Low Interest Loans
• Enterprise Zone Benefits
• and much MORE!
Call the Howard County Business & Tourism office (563.547.3434) and ask for Jason Passmore or Spiff Slifka for more information on any of these programs!
Our Office can also assist you in the following:
• Available Building Space to buy or rent
• Connecting you with Local Lenders in the County
• Industrial Park Information
Northeast Iowa Community College Cresco Center provides economic development and training services.