Howard County Business & Tourism (HCBT) is an umbrella organization to unify the Cresco Chamber of Commerce, Cresco Industrial Development Corporation (CIDC), Howard County Economic Development, and Cresco and Howard County Tourism.
HCBT works to develop and grow new and existing businesses, promote community involvement, encourage business alliances, and advance and increase tourism.
Contact Spiff at email@example.com for information on services, loans, memberships, tourism experiences and more.
Contact Hillary Zidlicky; Event Coordinator for more information and become an Associate Member today.
Howard County Economic Development Representatives
- Robin Schluter, President, RHSH
- Sue Barnes, Howard County Extension
- Jordan Guyer, Lime Springs/CUSB Bank
- Mark Cuvelier, Vice President, Financial Advisor
- Andy Ludeking, Treasurer, Cresco Bank & Trust
- Derek Lee, Bear Creek Archeology
- Chuck Malek, Malek Builders
Cresco Chamber of Commerce Representatives
- Mary Ann Neuzil, Secretary, Cresco Bank & Trust
- Kris Riley, Featherlite
- Jennalee Pedretti, RHSHC
- Gary Gooder, Alum-line