Howard County Economic Development (HCED) is a division of the umbrella organization Howard County Business & Tourism in Howard County, Iowa.
HCED was established to promote and coordinate economic growth and enhance the quality of life of the residents of Howard County, Iowa.
Our office is located in the Cresco Welcome Center.
- Pat Murray, Board of Supervisors
- Pam Wendel, City of Chester
- Amy Bouska, City of Cresco
- Bart Wilson, Chamber/CIDC
- Shannon Gebel, City of Elma
- Shelly Hove, MiEnergy Cooperative (1st Vice President)
- Donna Thomas, Cresco Bank & Trust (Treasurer)
- Ted Ihns, Howard-Winn CSD
- Sue Barnes, Iowa State Extension (2nd Vice President)
- Jordan Guyer, City of Lime Springs/CUSB Bank
- Alison Holten, NICC (Past President)
- Adam Polashek, City of Protivin
- Elaine Govern, City of Riceville
- Robin Schluter, Regional Health Services of Howard County (President)
- Jane Tibbals, City of Lime Springs
- Mark Meirick, City of Protivin
- Jason Passmore, Executive Director
- Spiff Slifka, Development Coordinator