- County Engineer: Nick Rissman, PE
- Engineer Assistant: Jeffrey Freidhof
- Road Foreman: Jeff Hrdlicka
- Office Manager: Carrie Lopez
- Field Assistant: Andrew Lensing
The County Engineer must be a licensed professional civil engineer, is under the direction of the Board of Supervisors, and is responsible for the Secondary Roads Department. The Secondary Roads Department is charged with performing efficiently and economically all construction and maintenance work on the secondary road system.
The Board of Supervisors establishes policy and the County Engineer executes this policy.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm