- County Treasurer: Warren J. Steffen
- Deputy Treasurer: Norma Albertson
- Motor Vehicle Clerk: Delores (Lori) Praska
- Driver License Deputy: Christine Hron
- Part-time Clerk: Michelle Donlan
The Treasurer’s office is responsible for all transactions with motor vehicle registration and collection of Use Tax, preparing and mailing annual tax statements, property tax collections, and tax apportionment to all taxing bodies. The County Treasurer is also responsible for investment of county funds, balancing financial records, issuing drivers licenses, CDL testing, and issuing CDL licenses.
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Car and Motorcycle drives every day by appointment M – F 8:00am – 4:15pm