Call Howard County Business & Tourism (HCBT) and speak with Jason Passmore; Executive Director, Spiff Slifka; Development Coordinator, or Hillary Zidlicky; Event Coordinator for more information and become an Associate Member today.
101 2nd Ave SW
Cresco, Iowa 52136
HCBT has four divisions; Howard County Economic Development (HCED), Cresco Area Chamber of Commerce (CACC), and Cresco Industrial Development Corporation (CIDC), and Howard County Tourism.
Our mission is to develop and grow new and existing businesses, promote community involvement, encourage business alliances, and advance and increase tourism.
Our Office can also assist you in the following:
- Available building space to buy or rent
- Connecting you with Local Lenders in the county
- Industrial Park Information
- Howard County Funding Opportunities
- Tourism Events and Activities
- Membership Advantages
- Business and Entrepreneur workshops and seminars
- Business Plans
- Enhanced website profiles and visibility
- Local, regional, and state resources
- and much, much more!
Northeast Iowa Community College Cresco Center (NICC Cresco Center) provides economic development and training services.