866.793.3509 toll free
In 2001 a group of farmers built the Cedar Valley Produce Auction by the town of Elma in northeast Iowa, and in the following years it has grown and now sells over $1 million annually! Selling flowers in the spring and then produce in the summer. All produce and flowers are grown locally and sold at the auction. The Auction Method is the fairest way to sell, as it creates a true supply and demand environment.
The Cedar Valley Produce Auction is located in northeast Iowa near the town of Elma, and is a supplier of fresh produce, flowers, vegetables, and some bulk foods. All produce is locally grown and supplies farmers markets in 3 states! The auction also supplies local produce it wholesale prices. In the spring the Auction sells flowers in flats, and hanging baskets and mid summer changes over to sell fresh produce.
- Mondays starting at 12:00 Noon
- Wednesdays/Fridays starting at 10:00am
- Bent & Dent items sold on 2nd Fridays of the month
- Hay, straw, etc… sold on Fridays starting at 1:00pm
- April 21 – October 24 – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- November – Fridays